Girls' Night Out


I just got home from a friend's surprise birthday party and everyone is already sleeping, so here I am updating my blog. The birthday party was really nice. It was for a lady that I have grown very fond of over the past couple of years. The party was a surprise and there were about 15 of us that shared a fajita potluck. It was y-u-m-m-y. Then we played Cranium and my team got waxed by the other - that's okay, we can blame it on the bad rolls of the dice. Ha! Ha! She really loves to bake and cook and will never, ever spoil herself, so we got together and got her a nice-sized gift certificate for The Pampered Chef. I told her not to spend it wisely - just buy whatever she really wanted. What a fun time! I really hope that she had a great time and realizes how much we love her.

0 comments: