Does She Hate Me?

I used to think that Bobbie and I were best friends. Since Kobe's birthday, however, I am not so sure. She must be really mad about something. You see, she gave Kobe this V-Tech talking and singing phone for his birthday. I am sure I'm going to lose my mind. It is a new favourite toy to both of the boys. There is no volume button and neither one of the boys can stand to see it shut off! If the novelty doesn't wear off soon, it will either be mysteriously disappearing or the batteries will suddenly be very, very dead.

Anyone have someone that has disrupted the peace in their house like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Everyone with children will surely tell you about 'cute' little toys they remember their children receiving and, honestly, they do mysteriously disappear. There is no hate involved, it is just humourous to the giver. Which reminds me, I think I have a great gift for the boys!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

Don't waste your money - remember...mysterious disappearances!