We're Having Another Baby!


Here is a picture of when I was overdue with Kobe. Look what I have to look forward to! Every time I look at this picture I am still shocked to see how large my tummy had gotten. How does it stretch this much? Keep in mind, I would not pose for a picture like this if I wasn't pregnant. There is just something about a pregnant tummy that screams to have it shown!

Our new baby is due mid-December. We are very excited! I would love to have 4 boys so we are well on our way. With all the problems that I had with damage from endometriosis, we just need to be thankful everyday for the ones that we have. (Actually, we should be very thankful regardless.)

5 comments:

bigdodge said...

Congratulations!!! What awesome news! Good luck with your pregnancy... Mine is well on it's way with the belly stretching as we speak. I LOVE IT!! So thankful every day!

bigdodge said...

One more thing - did I understand right that you know the sex of the baby and it is a boy? WOW!! You are on your way to your goal! You guys are very brave to have 4 children!

Anonymous said...

So I guess it's now public. I am tired of keeping the secret so glad the news is out. Congratulations to you. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I am excited. Make sure to keep us posted!

Bobbie-Jo said...

You know it's not the belly that I think is so big...

:):)