ATTENTION CANADIAN ONLINE SHOPPERS:

It's like GOLD to a Canadian shopper!  Have you ever heard about Ebates?  When I first heard about it I thought it was too good to be true.  Do they really give you cash back on purchases?  Is it a scam?  Surely there's a catch…but no.  No catch.  I have received cheques from Ebates and they are real.

Start earning cash in just 4 easy steps:

1.  Open an account with Ebates.

2.  Every time you shop online, sign into Ebates first.

3.  Choose the store you want to shop at from the Ebates site and they will redirect you.

4.  Shop as normal.

As you shop, Ebates earns a commission.  They share that commission with you.  You will receive a cheque every 3 months for the amount of cash back you have accumulated.  Go check it out and let me know what you think.




3 comments:

Andrea said...

I just check this out. It looks great! Have you used it? What do you think?

Queen to my 3 Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I use it all the time. I've gotten a couple of hundred dollars worth of cheques within a year.