Thankful For Mom & Dad?

Life has been busy.

I've posted very little since Chance was born.

I used to post first thing in the morning, before the chaos started. Now, I sleep every moment I can squeeze in. These middle-of-the-night-feedings will kick a mama's butt!

So, until I find great wads of spare time - we know that won't be happening - I'll keep posting just a tidbit here and there.

Today's tidbit is about Kobe's Sunday School lesson:

Kobe came home from Sunday School with a sheet of paper that said...

"I am thankful for my mom because...she makes baby brothers and lets me play Mario.

I am thankful for my dad because...he works real hard and takes care of me and gives me cake."

Now we know what's important to a three-year-old!



6 comments:

Journeying Five said...

That is sweet! Guess since you make them so cute, you could always keep on going.

Mummy McTavish said...

Sleep girl, get LOTS of sleep!

I love the stuff that comes home from Sunday School, they seem to think differently for their teachers there.

Anonymous said...

That is so Kobe, everything and everyone is for a reason. He is so cute love Granny

Jen said...

Working hard, baby brothers, and cake! Now that boy has his priorities straight ;-)

Becky said...

That is SO stinkin cute....She makes baby brothers! Awww.!!!

an encourager said...

Awww... that was so sweet! It is fun to see what churning goes on in their little minds.