B-I-N-G-O

A while ago, I bought a bingo game for Dylan. It has words instead of numbers to help reinforce reading everyday words. We took the game over to our friends' house to play with their children. As they were playing, my friend (the mom) said how much she loved to play bingo when she was in school. They have a local bingo night here and I suggested that we go. We made a date of it. We didn't expect to win anything - just hand over our money in exchange for a fun, entertaining evening. When we got there, we asked the ladies running it to 'set us up', as we had no idea what we were doing. They sold us the amount of cards they thought we could handle & sent us over to sit with a couple of ladies that were very pleased to help us. It was a fun night...and we each won something! She won $25 and I won a whopping $220. I treated her to poutine fries later - such a great way to wrap up a girls' night out. Here is a picture of the winning ticket that won me $210 of the $220.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!

Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

The word is that you're working too hard and lifting too much. Take it easy!

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I am really trying not to work too hard. I don't feel like I am...I certainly don't want to be on bedrest. Mom & Dad are just being overly protective!

Bobbie-Jo said...

Woo-hoo for BINGO!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't mom or dad that told me that!

Just take it easy. Delegate. That's what I do! I know, government employee.