Six Months Old Already?





As I continue to have more children, I find that each additional child that I have gets older faster. I can hardly believe that my baby is 6 months already. There are so many things that I am enjoying about Zane. My favourite? He looks at me like he wants to marry me. Gazes, actually. I love it!

I have been acutely aware of Zane's gazes lately. There can be much noise, a million things zooming by us and much chance for distraction. When I am holding Zane in the midst of it, what do I see when I look at him? Him gazing right at me. With love and adoration. It makes me think of how I desire my relationship with Jesus to be. That's what I want in the middle of my busy life...to be so focused...on Him. When I am feeling rushed, sad, insecure, angry, whatever, I want to be able to look up and clearly see Him. Mmmm...hmmmm...

6 comments:

Bobbie-Jo said...

I LOVE that first picture!

Tarasview said...

how lovely!

I think time went by quicker with my third child too!

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so sweet-I really love the first picture.

They do grow so quickly. Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time, and keep them little forever.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad that it was an encouragement to you.

Anonymous said...

Time does fly by. Take it from me. Been ther and done that. It seems like yesterday that you were that lillte lady paying the bill at the restaurant and her you are with 3 boys of your own. We hope to see you later on this year. Love Grandma & Peter.

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I didn't proof read that last comment. Wow I made a lot of errors! Oh well, the thought is still obvious I think. (?) Love you lots. Grandma Margaret

4funboys said...

what sweet pix!

They'll be fun to scrap...