Mary Did You Know?

I have been trying all week to get video from my video camera tape onto my computer. I can get video from my memory stick onto my computer, but not from the tape. I tell ya...all this technology can sometimes drive a person crazy!

I have decided to settle (for now) for posting pictures of Dylan singing. He did a solo at the Sunday School Christmas concert. He sang Mary Did You Know.

It brings tears to this mama's eyes to see him growing up so quickly. I am just so proud of the little gentleman he's becoming.



5 comments:

The Joys of having Boys said...

Oh, I love that song. Makes my eyes water to think of a little boy singing it.

Mummy McTavish said...

Oh how sweet, I bet even any daddy's in the room would have been having trouble keeping dry eyes.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there.

We will be there sometime on Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone. Pamela is there now.

Love Mortgage Burner with a HELOC.

Grannysaurus said...

I sympathise with the video tape problem - been there, done that, couln't find a solution except - if you have a DVD with hard drive you can save it to that, then put it on a disc and take it to the PC and save it that way. A pain I know, but that is the best I could come up with. Trouble is my DVD doesn't have HD and I have plenty of tape I want to save. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Dylan Granny and Papa were so glad we were able to see you sing great job love granny and papa