An Award...For Me?


Christina gave me this award.

Blogging is a way for me to journal our lives...with pictures. Blurb is going to make it into a book for me. I blog for selfish reasons. That's why it fascinates me that people actually follow our story. I love it! *grin*

When you get an award, I guess you're supposed to pass it on. Here are my Brilliant Blog picks:

1. Bobbie - My best friend in real life. We are as different as day and night, except for the things that really matter. Hop on over and take a look at her journey.

2. Melissa -A most wonderful photographer.

3. 4 under 3 - She is in love with her children. Her emotions about them pop right through the computer.

4. Katherine - She's further along in the family thing than I am. Her family seems amazing. She is a wise woman with much to offer any young family. Grab a coffee and take it all in.

5. Kilikina - One of the first blogs I happened upon way back when. She parents very intentionally and has 2 beautiful boys.

6. Renata - She faithfully reads my blog since stumbling upon it. She is Mom to four little blessings. City gone country Down Under.

7. Tara - Canadian girl! Need I say more?

Okay, there you have it. Never done this before. Not sure if I'm doing it right. Copy and paste the award onto your blog. Link to who you got award from (me). Tell us your top 7 to that deserve the award.


7 comments:

Tarasview said...

Thanks!!!! You rock :)

4under3 said...

Oh, gosh!! And we've just met. Thanks so much for your kind words..and a wonderful award.

Anonymous said...

aw thanks. i'll have to do mine soon....

Bobbie-Jo said...

Thanks, Amy. You're too sweet, and I know it!

Renata said...

Thanks Amy - what a nice surprise!

Jackie said...

Hey, congrats! Your blog is awesome, you totally deserve it! :)

Katherine@Raising Five said...

You are most deserving!! Congratulations! And thanks for thinking of me - you are so sweet!

Love,
Katherine