It's Grand!

We have made it to Herosillo, Mexico! We have patchy wi-fi here, so we'll see how blogging is going to work. I may have many posts without pictures.

For now I finally have pictures of the Grand Canyon up.

It was amazing! We took a vote and unanimously decided that God did a great job.

I was a mess most of the time we were there. It really is terrifying having 3 small (active) children around those steep banks. As beautiful as it was, I was relieved to get back in the truck.














My very first pregnancy picture with Baby #4. You may as well have a good setting. *grin*





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the three boys looking out at the canyon! It is a beautiful place, but I have been there without our boys, it would be scary with them there

Jen said...

Hey Amy I left the previous comment but no name. I hope you guys are having a great time and seeing lots of new things

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. Closest I've been to it so it was wonderful of you to share with us. I can see why you had the fear that you had. It is so big. Glad that you are where you were going safe & sound. Peter says hello to all. Love Grandma Margaret & Peter from California. PS loved the previous post, too.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of you guys at the canyon. I can't imagine trying to keep track of 3 boys there. But it looks like you had a good time. Love the shot of the 3 boys and your family shot.

Love Andrea

annette said...

they are all beautiful pictures amy. I would have been terrified with the boys there I am always worrying..
Have a wonderful time...
by the way love the pregnant belly

Journeying Five said...

you look awesome! is this just a family trip or a extended time away?

Bobbie-Jo said...

Great shots, some scary poses. Is it all optical illusion, or did you want to remember that heart-in-throat feeling forever?

You know I love your belly... :)

Anonymous said...

These are great scary shots of you all. We told you it would be an awseome. Glad to see you enjoyed it as much as dad, Amanda and i did. We are just about to our destination of Delta, BC from Marion, IN We sure hope you are enjoying the weather, we drove through 3 snow storms yesterday, hard to believe it is almost the end of April. We want srping already. love you all mom and dad