We're Not Going To Steal It!

We are driving our truck to Hermosillo.

It is leased.

I am still working on getting a letter from Chrysler Financial saying we have permission to drive our truck into Mexico.

I knew they'd want the basics: dates in Mexico, Mexican vehicle insurance, where we're staying.

There are some crazier things they want to know. This includes contact information for 3 references that live where we'll be visiting.

What?!

I haven't even met the people - are they really going to want to be my reference? And what are they supposed to say...they aren't buying the truck from me, I'm not trying to steal the truck, I'm not a drug dealer?

This has been a frustrating process and doesn't speak well for leasing another vehicle.

I hope to have everything sorted out before we cross the Mexican border. Please pray!


2 comments:

Mummy McTavish said...

I was confused about the problem till I realized you were driving to another country. That's not something we can do here. Hope it all sorts out! Praying.

Anonymous said...

All will work out for you I know. I think you will be on your way when you read this. Please keep in touch this way and take care of yourselves and each other. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love to all. Grandma Margaret & Peter from California. PS I read Dylan's blog. A wonderful idea.