*Warning: This post has descriptive grossness. If you don't want to read about an insect being tortured, stop reading now.
.
Tammy is a fellow mom of all boys.
.
She's a great 'boy mom'.
.
She has a sense of humour and doesn't only tolerate gross things, she often initiates them.
.
Tammy's husband had a mosquito biting him on the face. She'd heard that if you pinch the skin, they couldn't get their 'stinger' out and they would explode from taking in too much blood.
.
Dennis stood there patiently letting Tammy pinch his cheek and the mosquito draw his blood.
.
Guess what? It worked. The mosquito exploded!
.
You can view Dennis' blood on Tammy's glasses and on her face.
.
Gross!





5 comments:

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Well-I am glad I am not the only one with boys who find bug blood quite entertaining...I find it very gross. But I read your warning-although I find it gross, I can handle gross-ness. I live it these days!!!
I found your blog through "Poop on Jelly" and your title grabbed me-I also have three boys...congrats on your fourth!!!

Mummy McTavish said...

WOW, that's really gross. Wolf says he wants to see it on video or he wont believe it... can you get them to do it again?

Ahh, Mum's of Boys, we're a whole different sort of person.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Aw, yes! Once we are a mother to boys, our stomach learns to overcome all grossness. Yep. I kept reading. My boys would think that is so cool...which is why I am not going to share this post or this fact with them. Nope. It will be our little secret.

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Halfmoon Girl said...

Holding your breath while they have their stinger in you works as well. My brothers used to do that and we would watch the little pests fill up and explode.

Bobbie-Jo said...

So who was schooled here? You or the boys?