I Want Proof!

This last few weeks has been by far the busiest time of my life as a parent...homeschooling, a complicated pregnancy & equally complicated delivery/recovery, a new baby & 2 other children, moving, Christmas...yikes! Now is the time that my 21-month-old decides he's ready to potty-train! I am thrilled, although not with the timing. The first day Kobe had a poop on the potty, Dylan is gone with Dwayne. I told Dwayne about it when he got home. What did Dylan say? "Did you save it so I could see?" He wanted proof. Well no, Dylan, I did not save Kobe's poop for you. I did take a picture of him in the act, though.

2 comments:

Bobbie-Jo said...

Potty training - HA!! Not my favourite thing in the world. At least HE'S doing the training!

How is it going?

Frantastic™ said...

Whaddya mean you didn't save the poop?!?! Aren't we supposed to do that? Like saving the hair from the first haircut...toss the poo in a baggy and tuck it away until highschool graduation.