The Birthday Party

I was planning on having a handful of 2-year-olds over to celebrate Kobe's party. Then I decided to have a family party. It is so nice when the dads and siblings are there too. I didn't think about how many people this would make the party have!! Now this nice little party seems like an extravagance for a spoiled 2-year-old! I sure hope it didn't seem like that because it wasn't supposed to be. I'm just all into bringing everything back to 'family' time.
So here it is: pizza, cake, playtime...











Whew...we all needed a nap after all that chaos excitement!

6 comments:

Tarasview said...

wow...that is a LOT of kids on that couch!

Laura Paxton said...

Oh, ACK!! HUGE chaos! LOADS of fun! So glad you survived the party!

annette said...

looks like you are had fun..

Anonymous said...

And that's just family kiddos, huh? Wow! You do need a nap. LOL! I know they had a great time.

Ana said...

Looks like a great time!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Looks like it was a TON of fun for everyone!!!