My New Love

I don't know about all of you but when I was young, my parents had the very same vaccuum for eons. So did my friends' parents. Not us. Our vaccuum cleaners break down so often, they almost seem disposable. It makes me cranky!


You know that song...the one with the lyrics 'I'm in love and I'm a believer'? I know it sounds quirky, but I hum that to myself everytime I vaccuum now. I love my new vaccuum! It is a Dirt Devil from Costco and cost me around $100. It is lightweight - I carry it while doing the stairs. We have no carpet in our house, only hardwood & tile, so I put the bare floors head on it and go. There is no bag, I just empty the canister. And it sucks like the dickens! And if it doesn't last, I'm going to march right on into Costco and get a new one.

1 comments:

Laura Paxton said...

I remember my parents owning two vacuums growing up...both exactly the same, and I think my mom still uses one of those...we've been through a TON of vacuums since we've been married...someday I'll buy the one I want...someday...