Well, it's official...my Kobe is 2. *sniff, sniff*
Some little tidbits about Kobe:
1. His big brother is his very best friend.
2. He loves his 'blankie' more than his mama - even though he loves his mama alot.
3. He is cheerful, very cheerful.
4. His new saying is, "See ya, I love you!" in a very cute toddler voice.
5. Everything Dylan does has to be copied.
6. He loves his 'Baby Zane'.
7. If Daddy lies down on the floor, he's fair game for rough-and-tumble.
8. Trucks and John Deere tractors are his passion.
9. His favourite foods are broccoli and oranges.
10. My heart swells with love when I think of him.
Happy birthday, honey!
Posted by Queen to my 3 Boys at 2/07/2008 08:31:00 PM