We Love Wedgits!

Hey, have you ever heard of Wedgits? A friend recommended them here and I thought I'd give them a whirl. She was right - if you're going to buy them, get a large set, like the Explorer Pak. You want many pieces!


We bought them for Kobe's birthday, but Daddy & I just could not wait to play with them. We carefully unpacked them and had a blast with them did a trial run to make sure they were suitable for Kobe.


They are great fun for the whole family - even though it says for 8 years+. We dump out the box and fight over all the pieces get busy building. Everyone in the family uses them differently. Some of us create designs on our own, some just stack them and some follow patterns, but all of us have fun. I'd definitely get me some if I were you!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh fun i haven't seen those

annette said...

we got those when tyson was just little and we played with them more then he did I still have them...

Blended in Texas said...

Looks like fun...

Laura Paxton said...

Those look like a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Wedgits!! We gave Peanut a kit for his birthday, then Grandma got us more for Christmas. They're soooo fun :)

Kathy D.